Thursday, February 02, 2006

endogenous chemicals

i finally feel like i'm getting back to normal after the holidays. the weight i put on is mostly gone, my muscle tone is coming back, and my climbing, while not back where it was, is starting to improve again.

i've got a decent workout schedule going (it needs a little tweaking still, but it works for now):

mon: climb
tue: san francisco bootcamp, work bootcamp, climb
wed: run, maybe ride
thu: san francisco bootcamp, work bootcamp
fri: climb
sat: run
sun: ride, or off

it's made me realize (again) how much better i feel about myself, and things in general, when i get regular exercise.

on top of all the endorphin-y goodness i've got going, i started dating someone a couple weeks ago, and have the happy brain chemicals that come from that as well. she's arguably more sporty than i am, gets up early, kicks my butt running hills, likes to drink beer, and is cute as hell. perfect!