Wednesday, January 12, 2005

i am a slacker


i admit it, i'm a slacker, and i'm also a creature of habit, so when my schedule is disturbed things tend to go all haywire.



the holidays always throw a big handful of gravel into the gears of my life, and while the time off and change of pace are nice, it plays hell with my exercise and diet routines, which makes me feel cranky and vaguely guilty, which i hate.



fortunately for me this week marked the return of my routine: climbing on monday, wednesday, and friday mornings, teaching bootcamp on tuesday and thursday mornings, running on saturday morning, and trying to fit in a ride on sunday morning. i like having the structure of a regular schedule, at least partly because i'm lazy and if i'm on a regular schedule i don't have to put any effort into deciding what i'm going to do.



in other news, my brother and his wife are now the parents of TWO kids. torrin flynn was born a couple of days ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home